Learn Spoken English Online – 7 Most Famous Tongue Twisters to practice speaking English with fluency.
We have a habit of speaking in our native language. Therefore, our lips and tongue roll accordingly. We should often practice Tongue Twisters as an exercise for speaking English fluently.
Here is a list of 7 most famous tongue twisters :
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers?
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Betty bought a bit of butter.
But the butter Betty bought was bitter.
so Betty bought a better butter,
and it was better than the butter Betty bought before.
- Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack;
Sheep should sleep in a shed.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick. (x3)
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood,
as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- She sells sea shells by the seashore. (x3)